Rapture's Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blackberry Torch Worms 2 Armageddon Download-adds
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:39 pm by antlaure

» Free 2000 Arctic Cat Panther Service Manual Pdf
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 pm by antlaure

» Anushka Sharma Chut Wallpapers
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:18 am by antlaure

» LOVE GISELE
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 pm by antlaure

» MS SharePoint Designer 2007 + Serial
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:44 am by antlaure

» Internet Download Manager 6.04 Final Incl Keymaker
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:48 am by antlaure

» Corel Draw 85g. X5. With With 2011 Updates
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:58 pm by antlaure

» SufniShaiya.v100
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:45 am by antlaure

» Alawarfr Strike Ball 3
Shane Craven Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm by antlaure

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Shane Craven

2 posters

Go down

Shane Craven Empty Shane Craven

Post  Shane Craven Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Name: Shane "The skunk" Craven
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Rapture

Appearance: He his a tall white male of Russian decent. He has dark brown eyes that almost appear black and two tattoos (one on each wrist) of what appear to be chain links. He is some what muscular and has hair that tends to be some what messy. His hair color is is black but he has a white streak going down the center to make it appear as a skunk. He has a scar going from the end of his mouth to the center of his cheek where a splicer tried to give him a glass gow smile (a form of torture) and takes offence to people staring at it.

Height:6'1
Weight:160
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He is usually a calm and docile guy but when people irritate him he becomes slightly enraged with the feeling of wanting to hurt people in ways that would disfigure them. He is also known to be some what distant which is why he has gotten the nick name skunk because well no one wants to go anywhere near a skunk this is why he has a white stripe in his hair. He is known to be really protective of his leader known to all as lady butterfly being her body guard some would say and tends to not let people near her unless they are given permission.
Weapons: A large crowbar, crossbow.
Plasmid: Winter blast
Gene Tonics: Fountain of youth, Armored shell

History: Shane was born and raised in Rapture his parents telling him at a young age that there was once a savior a long time ago that came to Rapture and helped all the little sisters, Shane loving the story of this "hero" tried making it his life mission to be a hero like him and to save people from themselves. When Shane reached the age of twelve his parents began splicing and started to get more violent as the days went on and soon around his sixteenth birthday they snapped and went mad with with what he calls "splicer syndrom" so they tried to sell him off to get more adam which ended with them being killed by a big daddy and shane raising himself. around his nineteenth birthday he was given the opportunity to be a hero by becoming Lady butterflies Guard a job which he held in high regard. He devoted his life day in and day out to his leader killing many revolting splicers to keep her safe. Up until one day when he was taken by surprise by a group of spider splicers which ended in him getting cut along his mouth up to the center of his cheek which forced him to become more quiet and not want to speak to anyone. He still holds his leader at the top of his priority list but his life mission has changed from wanting to save the splicers to wanting to end them all but knowing that would be anti-progressive to what Lady Butterfly would want he bites his tongue and follows her and he plans to do so till the end of his days.

RP SampleJustin smiled as he noticed Nike was drifting off into "lala" land, looking all around his room at the armor he had been collecting down his family line. The armor was useless now, so i did not matter what he did with them. Putting them on display just seemed to fit t Justin; he had great respect for his elders. the twenty one year old Jounin stood up slowly after finishing his own tea, walking over to the sink ad washing out his up before putting it back away. had he not turned round right as Nike was conveniently talking, Justin would have no idea what he was asking, i took a while for him to peace together what it was Nike was asking him about, but he then smiled when he saw it and sat down across from Nike again "These suits of armor are form my family, we were all ninja for iwagakure. One of us even where ANBU, believe it or not. I have such great pride in all my ancestors, and I hope to make them proud as well." Justin smiled and seemed to drift off into space thinking about his father, and his grandfather in particular, who was an ANBU. he never learned anything from his grandfather, or from his father even, he had to learn to fend for himself or the most part. But then Justin comeback, remembering that Nike was wondering about the armor, maybe he would like to take a closer look at one of them.

Standing up, Justin walked over to one of his great-great grandfather's armor. Smiling and turning around to face Nike. "This suit of armor goes way back, to much more violent times. my great-great grandfather much have owed hi life to this suit of armor more than once, according to my grandfather, and note that stories become more and more grand over time, but my great-great grandfather had the strength of a god when he was in his prime, some would say he could move mountains. However, I have my doubts. Still, it is nice to think that, in a way; I was "made" to do this job. to train myself and students like you how to be great in the name of iwagakure."

Justin then walked back, standing above Nike, looking down to see i he had finished his tea, then looking at his face to see if he was talking. he wanted to hint that because of this Justin was not going to be easy on Nike, in fact, quite the opposite. he made Nike a room here not so that he could live here, he made the room to that he wouldn’t feel as bad when he trained them into the dust and wore them out to h point they couldn’t stand.
Shane Craven
Shane Craven

ADAM : 3

Back to top Go down

Shane Craven Empty Re: Shane Craven

Post  Lady Butterfly Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Approved~ Welcome to Rapture
Lady Butterfly
Lady Butterfly
Admin

ADAM : 46

https://rapturesrebirth.forumotion.com